- Time of issue:2019-06-03 00:00:00
Sesame oil, commonly known as fragrant oil, is not only fragrant, but also nutritious. Our ancestors used it extensively as food and nutrition long ago.
1. Prolonging Life
Modern scientific research has proved that unsaturated fatty acids directly affect the development and nutrition of human brain nerves, especially for the elderly and children. In ancient times, it was said that taking sesame oil could eliminate chronic diseases. It is precisely because sesame oil contains a lot of fatty acids. In addition, sesame oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidant selenium, which can prevent the production of lipid peroxide in the body, reduce the accumulation of lipofuscin in the body, and enhance the function of cells to resist harmful substances.
2. Kexin of atherosclerosis
Unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, sesamic acid and incubating phospholipids in sesame oil have significant effects on lipid metabolism. Linoleic acid can bind blood cholesterol, reduce high density lipoprotein, reduce blood cholesterol content. Lecithin can promote triglyceride biotransformation and material metabolism in liver, and reduce cholesterol deposition in vivo.
3. The defecation function of sesame oil
New Materia Medica Day: & ldquo; The main voice of sesame oil is dumb, the hot poison gas of three cokes is lower, upper, middle and lower, and the urine and stool are relaxed. & Sesame oil contains a lot of vitamins and other food fibers, which can promote the normal secretion of gastric juice, activate intestinal function, and help prevent and treat constipation. Therefore, sesame oil combined with pure honey has a good effect on improving constipation. Take sesame oil 25g, honey 50g concoction, twice a day morning and evening stew hot oral.
4. Treatment of ear and nose inflammation and burns
(1) Sesame oil, Sophora flavescens, Coptis chinensis and borneol are suitable for drying. The refined powder of Sophora flavescens, Coptis chinensis and borneol is mixed with sesame oil and dripped several times a day to treat acute otitis.
(2) Warm sesame oil to boiling, and bottle it after cooling for nasal drops. For the first time, 2-3 drops per nostril, then 5-6 drops, three times a day, for the treatment of simple rhinitis.
(3) Use sesame oil mixed with water clarified with raw lime and apply it several times a day to the affected area. It can cure burns and has a good curative effect.
5. Deworming effect
(1) Use 50 grams of sesame oil and 29 grams of pepper. Put sesame oil into pepper by boiling and smoking in the pot. When it turns black and smells, take it out and take it with cool and warm oil, it not only has good analgesic effect, but also can discharge worms.
(2) 10 scallions white, wash, chop, mash and twist juice, add 2 spoons sesame oil, take it twice a day on an empty stomach, and take it for three days. It can cure abdominal pain of Ascaris lumbricoides in children.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone